Siam Land Flying Co., Ltd. is recruiting a Flight Operations Director to lead the Flight Operations Department and manage the important responsibilities of the position.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced aviation professional with at least 5 years of management responsibility in a commercial aviation environment, preferably including experience of business jets and non-scheduled operations. A strong knowledge and understanding of the regulations and the regulatory environment is essential. As the leader of the Flight Operations Department you will form an integral part of the safety and quality management functions. The role of Flight Operations Director is a member of the company management team and will include responsibilities to assist the company with its overall performance improvement initiatives.
The preference is for this position to be ground based and therefore it is not essential to be qualified on the types of aircraft that the company operates, however, it is considered an advantage if you have experience on type.
- Manage the lobby reception desk and receive guests and crew into the FBO, crew briefing area, escort guests to lounge and provide comfort briefings. Accept passports and reconcile passenger manifest provided by operations. Advise operations of any discrepancies to rectify as required.
- Act as FBO Ambassador, must be well groomed at all times and wearing uniform correctly, follow all VIP guests protocol procedures, attend to guests needs such as providing welcome towels, refreshments, newspapers, magazines and service delivering prepared finger food etc.
- Ensuring lounges are prepared for receiving guests, which will include glassware, cutlery, tea and coffee making, beverage provisions and finger food stocks are available and displayed. This also includes reporting lounge cleaning requirements to maids also includes toilet and shower areas.
- Oversee and facilitate guest and crew Passport and document delivery to CIQ authorities and ensure process is manage in a timely manner. Keep guests informed as necessary.
- Manage kitchen F & B stocks, ice and ensure quantities are sufficient to meet flight schedules.
- Order stocks as necessary inconjunction with FBO management approvals.
Skills and attributes required :
- Demonstrate Quality, Safety and Security outcomes in Flight Operations
- Demonstrate ability to ensure flight operations staff maintain Regulatory and company standards
- Demonstrate ability to improve flight operations staff performance and productivity to satisfy safe, economical and efficient operations
- Knowledge and understanding of SMS
- Knowledge and understanding of QMS
- Experience of liaison with regulatory authorities, aircraft manufactures and other external bodies related to Flight Operations
- Ability to provide a budget for the Flight Operations Department and able to achieve the target
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation
- Ability to engage with related management team and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve company goals and objectives
The position is full time based in Donmuang International Airport Bangkok , Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to send us their full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to
HR & Admin Manager