- Manage the lobby reception desk and receive guests and crew into the FBO, crew briefing area, escort guests to lounge and provide comfort briefings. Accept passports and reconcile passenger manifest provided by operations. Advise operations of any discrepancies to rectify as required.
- Act as FBO Ambassador, must be well groomed at all times and wearing uniform correctly, follow all VIP guests protocol procedures, attend to guests needs such as providing welcome towels, refreshments, newspapers, magazines and service delivering prepared finger food etc.
- Ensuring lounges are prepared for receiving guests, which will include glassware, cutlery, tea and coffee making, beverage provisions and finger food stocks are available and displayed. This also includes reporting lounge cleaning requirements to maids also includes toilet and shower areas.
- Oversee and facilitate guest and crew Passport and document delivery to CIQ authorities and ensure process is manage in a timely manner. Keep guests informed as necessary.
- Manage kitchen F & B stocks, ice and ensure quantities are sufficient to meet flight schedules.
- Order stocks as necessary inconjunction with FBO management approvals.
- Secondary School education, very high standard of Thai and English speaking ability (other languages also preferred such as Chinese, Russian etc. ) with the ability to read and write reports, preference aviation customer service delivery experience such as first/business class airline or lounge services experience.
- 3-5 years previous VIP customer facing experience.
The position is full time-based in Phuket, Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to the following
HR & Admin Department